Форум

назад

ДопомогаДопомога   ПошукПошук   Список учасниківСписок учасників   ГрупиГрупи   ЗареєструватисьЗареєструватись 
 ПрофільПрофіль   Увійти, щоб переглянути приватні повідомленняУвійти, щоб переглянути приватні повідомлення   ВхідВхід 

Cub Tracks cashes reality check

Нова тема   Відповісти    mycountry.com.ua -> Test Forum 1
Попередня тема :: Наступна тема  
Автор Повідомлення
DeSclafani

ПовідомленняНаписане: середа липня 07, 2021 2:09 am    Тема повідомлення: Cub Tracks cashes reality check Відповісти цитуючи

Well, the have made a couple of moves recently, so let?s add just a note of optimism to the prevailing theme of doom and despair. A grace note, perhaps, a motif to make the overall work all the better. Not a full modulation, but maybe a little melisma to sustain us over the bridge.Perhaps it will eventually be a full chorus to drown out the boo-birds. Perhaps. I won?t go that far, myself. Things have been decidedly minor-key if not downright en diabolus musica, and really we shouldn?t expect anything radically different until after the CBA is renegotiated, since that?s what all of this is about Joc Pederson Jersey.I don?t think either side sees 2022 as a go, and all transactions are done with that in mind. Some of the back-line has moved to the front, and we?ll have to see if Mike Foltynewicz Chris Archer, Jake Arrieta, Carlos Rodon, Jeff Samardzija, Trevor Williams https://www.ccfanstore.com/Kohl_Stewart_Jersey-122, or Rick Porcello sign with the Cubs. Maybe Kolten Wong?Here?s Cub Tracks News and Notes, your every-other-day-except-on-weekends escape from the humdrum. As always, * means autoplay on, or annoying ads, or both . $ means paywall. $ means limited views. Italics are often used on this page as sarcasm font.
Показувати:   
Нова тема   Відповісти    mycountry.com.ua -> Test Forum 1 Ваш часовий пояс: GMT
Сторінка 1 з 1

Перейти до:  
Ви не можете писати нові повідомлення в цю тему
Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Ви не можете редагувати ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете видаляти ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі
Ви не можете голосувати у цьому форумі